Is going to a concert with your parent(s) weird?

Obviously stuff like death metal and gangsta rap would be weird but I went to see Diana Ross with my mom and I actually had a really good time a few months ago

Your guys thoughts?

October 20th, 2018 | edited October 20th, 2018

Having fun is the only thing that matters.

October 20th, 2018

^

October 20th, 2018

YEAH HAVING FUN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS AND IF U ENJOY IT U CAN JUST MAKE FRIENDS AND U COULD NOT REALIZE.

October 20th, 2018

Only being 17, I have had a parent at almost every show I’ve been to. I almost always forget they’re there and have fun regardless.

October 20th, 2018

Id assume so if yiur parents aren’t into rap, it can be family bonding if they are say a Wayne fan and thats something yall both like

October 20th, 2018

It can be really nice. Generally, the older you get the more your parents will appreciate that you want to spend time with them, no matter what it is.

October 22nd, 2018

It depends on the type of concert.

My oldest concert memory was with my mom, actually. We saw Janet Jackson on the Velvet Rope tour.

October 23rd, 2018

There is nothing wrong at all. Have a good time.

November 11th, 2018

Diana Ross? Thats a great artist to see with your parents, they might know a song or two.

November 11th, 2018

I went to Kamasi with my grandmother and have no regrets

November 11th, 2018

Not at all.

Lately, I went to see P!nk in concert, and Daughty in concert, both with my mom. It was a fun time had by all

November 11th, 2018

nah those are the moments you cherish g

November 11th, 2018

Having fun is the only thing that matters.

nah those are the moments you cherish g

Pretty much everyone in here has already answered it. There’s nothing weird about that at all. If you guys share the same music taste, there’s no reason you guys can’t have a good time together. Good shit OP.

November 12th, 2018

I saw Kendrick with my mum and it was dope

November 12th, 2018

Having a good relationship with your parents may be uncommon, but it’s not weird. Next.

November 13th, 2018